Reminder for High-Rise Buildings
If you are in a High Rise Building and choose to shelter in place stay on floors just above flood water or storm surge.
- Hurricanes brind dangerous winds
- The higher you go the stronger the wind
- Stay in hallways or interior rooms
- If the weather gets so ferocious you no longer feel safe inside your condo, head for the stairwell — the safest, strongest section of any high-rise.
- Don’t leave anything on your balcony during a hurricane. No furniture, no plants, not even wind chimes.
- Flooding is a certainty in the event of a hurricane, so underground parking garages are not a good idea.
DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLE VERSION OF YOUR HURRICANE REMINDER FOR HIGH-RISE BUILDINGS
Contact Us Now!
Who will you trust?